Founder | CEO | Photographer | Designer | Product Development | iPhoneographer | Social Media Expert | Public Speaker
- After a long search for high quality affordable printing, Chari saw a need and created her own; Persnickety Prints.
- Completely bootstrapped, Chari went from zero to hero and continues to grow each year without funding or investors. She is passionate about the customer, striving to educate and serve each one in this new digital age.
- Before founding Persnickety Prints, Chari helped numerous organizations increase their online presence and revenue through her creative services. Chari graduated top of her class & received a Business Management degree from UVU. Her hands on retail knowledge and expertise comes from over 10 years of service at the retail industry giant, GAP.
- When Chari is not working on the next innovative business idea, she is calling a customer about their low resolution image, driving one of her 3 boys to a soccer game, or racing her mountain bike.
Chari is Persnickety in all things.
How Persnickety Prints was born:
Interviews & Public Speaking Events:
- IPIC University Session
- New Trends: Interview with Mohawk
- The Daily Digi Podcast/Interview
- Becky Higgins Good Life
- Capture Your 365 Interview
- Everyday Photos Interview
- Snap Conference 2014 Speaker
- Pinners Conference 2013/2014
- Faces of Main Street
- Studio 5: Dreadlock Dad Scrapbooks October 2015
- Utah Valley Business Q Spring 2015 page 63
- Elevate Conference Keynote 2016
- IPIC Conference 2016
- Studio 5: Personal Story October 2016
- Cents of Style American Dreamer
- Studio 5: Meaningful Photo Gifts November 2016